Friday, April 16, 2010

18 Things I Am Thankful For on my 18th Birthday

1. My Family
2. Being at UWCiM
3. Adventures (spontaneous and fulfilled dreams)
4. Being given a back massage right now :)
5. My roommates, my close friends, and my inner circle
6. An absolutely amazing childhood (so many wonderful memories, along the roller coaster)
7. The talents I have been given and developed
8. Sunshine and the smell right before it rains
9. The love that surrounds me (which I take for granted)
10. The journey I have taken thus far & the road ahead
11. My little man (ask me the story)
12. Complexities in life, because challenges make you grow
13. God
14. Listening to the Birthday song in Chinese, German, Hebrew, Dutch, Local and English
15. Mountains, Rivers, spring-time, & flowers
16. Jumping pictures
17. Shaked's camel loves me.
18. For the color blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment